What size are the tiles?
Tiny Tales: Overworld 2D Tileset Asset Pack
A downloadable asset pack
This pack Includes:
- Various terrains and vegetation for different climates and moods - such as deserts, snowlands and the classic forest and hills!
- 4 Unique House Sets - also fit to different moods and needs!
- Versatile set of basic decorations to make your interiors unique
- Can be used both in free and commercial games.
- Assets can be modified freely to fit the needs of your game.
- Redistribution without permission is strictly forbidden.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
16x16 natively, but can easily be resized up to 32x32 or 48x48, so it's rather flexible.
Are the climates meant to be different areas or do the tilesets match (meant for seasons) ?
Hi! So, for the most part, they are different areas. But if organized in the same tile index, grassland and snow can definitely match as seasons. Desert is a different story as it has a fairly different cliff texture, meant for more variety rather than matchmaking.
But now that you mention, you just gave me an idea for a future patch of sorts =)
Oh okay! I will keep an eye out!
Yeah I can see the desert and beach as season-less areas. Would be neat if the main forest/town had winter/summer/autumn tile-sets with matching indexes (would make seasons a breeze coding wise).
Curious to see what the direction you take with it!